Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ANIMALISTIC

Jacket: H&M Top: Zara men Shoes: Gina Tricot Belt: H&M

And I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts, I had a buzy weekend at my friend's summer house and the Pori Jazz festival. My weekend was pretty much amazing: We saw Karri Koira & Ruudolf and after them, Kendrick Lamar. Both of the performances were so incredible I was in tears! Yes, my friends mentioned I need to get it together, haha. The summer house stays between my girlfriends and I but I can reveal that it was quite something: eating, swimming and dancing. 

The weather was so cold this morning I had to wear a very fall'ish outfit. But of course, the sun came out and it was sooooo warm today after all. This is something you are gonna see me wearing once the weather gets cold!

xoxo 
Dani Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!