Monday, August 5, 2013

LOST PHOTOS

Found these pics from my phone! Follow me on Instagram @MetteDaniela :)
1. First attempt of making macarons was a success!                                   2. Close-up of a total comfort shoe!

3. SELFIE!!!                                                                          4. My scrapbook, see the Balmain love :)

5. Awesome fabric for DIY-projects                                6. An old camera found from my grandma's

7. Sale items from H&M                                                  8. Ruudolf and Karri Koira Concert

9. Friday night with the bf                                                           10. "From where I stand" from a shoot!

11. A shot from the other day's post                                     12. Two Isabel Marant'ish shirts from Cubus

xoxo
Dani Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!