Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?


Leather Jacket+T-Shirt+Jeans+Shoes: H&M   Bag: TopShop   Bracelets: Gifts   Earrings+Necklace: H&M

The weather was so amazing today! I'm glad to be back in Helsinki to enjoy its beautiful weather. The outfit was good when sitting in the cold office but way to warm outside! Should I be worried that the whole outfit is basically from H&M? Haha. Also, color needs to be added to my outfits. I can't help it though because neutral colors are so easy to wear. Definitely will try to be more adventurous when it comes to colors! Does anyone else have the same "problem" with colors? 

xoxo
Dani Zoo

6 comments:

  1. Nyt vasta löysin tän sun blogin!! Kiva seurailla täältä sun kuulumisia :)
    ps. todella tyylikäs lookki
    <3: Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Sandra ja ihanaa, että löysit. Mä seurailenkin sun blogia ihan päivittäin, se on ihan must! :)

      Delete
  2. Mette i love ur blog!! And i agree colors can be difficult to wear. Im in the process of changing from dark colors to include more bright colors ,at least for the summer. Hope to get some ideas from you. Keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaneshia!!! <3 And exactly, especially in the summer time I need more colors!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!